To combat the negative feelings Mondays seem to bring, I’ve decided to start Grateful Monday, where I list 5 things I’m grateful for.
1. Travel — To see the world and meet the people in it is always a blessing.
2. Technology — A constant connection with those I love (that fits into my pocket) is super important when I live 14 hours away.
3. Challenges — How will I constantly grow if I’m not refined through fire (metaphorically, of course)?
4. Apartment — I love my apartment: From the location to the free wifi to having a roof over my head every day and night.
5. Electricity — Because, honestly, where in the world would we be without it?!
Feel free to comment YOUR 5 things below.