To combat the negative feelings Mondays seem to bring, I’ve decided to start Grateful Monday, where I list 5 things I’m grateful for.
1. Coffee — Just like oil was essential to Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz, so coffee is essential to me to get me moving.
2. Heat — With the snow and cold weather we had the past couple weeks, I’m thankful I have the option of putting my heat on. I rarely do because I’m on the 6th floor of my complex and heat rises 🙂
3. Water — And not only water, but clean drinking water. Lots of it.
4. Clothing — I have so many clothes, I can donate up to four bags of clothes I never wear. That’s abundance.
5. Food — My cupboards have never been bare. God’s grace-filled provision has always been with me.
Feel free to comment YOUR 5 things below.